Friday, April 25, 2008

Homeworks

Had to do my History of Fashion for Fashion Design class. Procastinated, and I mean, really procastinated thus I had to do some late evenings, can't really say all-nighter because I did manage to get some 4-hour-sleeps.

Anyway, performance in Patternmaking and Garment Construction classes were affected. My eye and hand coordination were bad. I had to really concentrate to understand what was being said. In Garment Construction, I had to unpick my threads several times and it took me the entire day just to finish the waistband on my skirt.

I got my scores for my Patternmaking and my effort paid off for the first set of 5th scales. Didn't get perfect scores but I did get 1 seven and 3 8s out of 10. So it's good. It's the second set that will probably get low marks since I was doing them at night when I couldn't even clearly see what I'm doing. Reminder to self: buy bulbs for the lamp.

Promised myself never to procastinate. Not sure if I can keep my promise but I'll try. Saying that, I have to work on my other 5th scales now.

No comments: