Wednesday, September 9, 2009





Above are the photos of my knitwear project worn by my classmates, Jade and Aleona. The first two were taken by Jade's photographer friend in his studio. It was for free but I had to photoshop the photos since the angles were wrong and my vision wasn't realised. I should have talked to him and clearly stated what I wanted since he didn't know what I wanted. Next time, will make it clear. And it was for free, too, so I shouldn't really complain.

The bottom two were taken using Aleona's video cam. Bad move since the images came up blurry. Truth be told, I liked being the photographing since I knew what angle and what look I wanted. Maybe I should take up photography again?

I chose Christian Cota as the designer I wanted to do a collection for hence the tag. 

Next project - childrenswear. I want to do a formal look for the kids so I can combine tailoring with embellishment. Hope it works. =)

2 comments:

Timothy said...

love the designs. love the pics. congrats on your knitwear. looking forward to seeing your full collection in the future. all the best, timothy

Driven said...

Thanks, Timothy.=)