Saturday, November 28, 2009

End of School Year





Yey!

Finally finished the last project for the year. I was supposed to hand it in last Thursday but the fabric paint hadn't dried yet. I don't like the outcome but right now, I'm so over it, I don't want to change it anymore. The good news is that the school is planning to offer a workshop of sorts to those taking the Advance Diploma course. Textiles, I mean. Students would be allowed to experiment on the techniques they want while S, the lecturer, would be supervising. I don't know when that will be implemented but it's one thing to look forward to.

***
The Bias Gown project ended last Wednesday. There were great ones and simple ones. Mine was simple. It looked like a child's dress, no, more like a child-bride's dress. lol.

Here are some of what I thought were the really good ones.


Anu's dress



Hayley's dress








No comments: