Friday, March 19, 2010

It's supposed to be Autumn but I feel like it isn't

On Tuesday, I went to the Rialto. Imagine that! Never even thought I'd be able to enter that place. Then again, I never even heard of the place until I got invited to join this event.


It was part of the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival going on right now which, unfortunately for me, I wouldn't be attending in or participating in. By participating, I mean, working backstage or working as usher and the like. 

The light breakfast was relatively light. I didn't like the muesli with yogurt but the little pastries were alright. Too much caster sugar though. But, hey! who am I to complain? It was free. Unfortunately, again, I wasn't able to socialize much and wasn't able to talk to any of the industry people (there were heaps of them!) since I got shy. =( I did talk to one girl who turned out to be a law student at Deakin. =P

No comments: