Monday, January 10, 2011

Looking for Work

While having breakfast at Vue Monde to celebrate a friend's birthday, we got into a discussion of what each of us were up to.

R was finishing her collection to have them photographed and included in her folio. Next stop for her would be London to get work experience.

H has been sending out resumes and still waiting for calls. Funny enough, she got a message on her voice mailbox from one of the designers in Melbourne. =)

J and T would be going back to school to finish the remaining courses.

As for me, I'm still waiting from the companies I've applied to. Some have already rejected me. Sad. But I'm still hopeful. =)



R's coffee at Vue Monde


The pastries at Houpton Tearoom


Our very crowded tiny table


Window shopping at GPO Building

No comments: