Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A New Start

I was reading through the entries of my former blog and realized that I couldn't relate to the person who wrote those entries. They were all in the past; the me now is so different from the me before. So, I did what I usually did when I no longer wanted to keep a diary, I "destroyed" my online diary. I couldn't really destroy it now, can I? I did the next best thing and deleted that blog.

I had earlier set up a blog at livejournal to chronicle my progress as a fashion student. But early on, I found that I had difficulty uploading pix. It was either I didn't try hard enough or it was just too frustrating learning the mechanics so I opted to make this blog my fashion chronicle instead.

I wonder if I can export those entries I posted at livejournal to this blog?

No comments: