Monday, December 6, 2010

Festive Days and Cranky Peeps

I would like to apologise to all those people who I disappointed today as I was not able to process their transactions properly. I'm truly sorry and I hope I didn't ruin your day.

Talking about customer service, I think trying hard isn't good enough especially when you're dealing with parents with cranky kids.

In addition, being left to fend on your own isn't such a smart move as no matter how hard I try, if I'm doing the wrong thing over and over then it's not a good thing. I understood why R was a bit irritated when she found out that LM took her break at the peak hour and left me to my devices. A bit of guidance for the clueless noob would have been appreciated.

I am eternally grateful to the ever patient shoppers who didn't become cranky while I tried to learn how to work the register. And to the team member who was supposed to be a customer that day but took time to teach me how to process gift cards, you are a wonderful person and I hope you get good vibes in your life.


90235z.jpg
http://media3.1800flowers.com/




No comments: