Friday, December 31, 2010

Last entry for the year

Bye-bye 2010. It was a fun filled year. Lots of excitement. Lots of ups and downs. But it was an interesting year.

V and I have gotten closer after that debacle the previous year and V teamed up with a dependable business partner.

We'll be celebrating the end of year quietly much as we have spent our christmas. We initially wanted to spend it with the crowd but as I have an early shift tomorrow, we'll just be watching the festivities on tv if we can even stay up that long.

I'm looking forward to 2011, after chinese new year, it's going to be the year of the rabbit. As V's sign is a rabbit, we're hoping that it's going to be good year for him. I looked up my sign but forgot what it says. I dimly remember it saying my career will be good so hopefully it will. =)

Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: