Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Missed my Deadline

And it's embarrassing. ayiii


I'm doing Work Experience, see, and the owner of this childrenswear company was kind enough to take me in. It's voluntary but still I'm after the experience and not the money at the moment.


I was supposed to start working December 1 after school ended but since I got held back because of school work, I was only able to start working after the Fashion Parade. I was able to do about 12 or 13 mood boards including those I've emailed her (the owner) back in November. I had my very first review on the 23rd and was told which of the images she liked and didn't. Next was to translate the mood boards into designs. I told her I would submit them today but I wasn't able to. No excuses, holiday mode or not, I wasn't able to do it. Shame on me.


I emailed her today and told her I'd email her the designs two weeks from now. Time to start working.



3 comments:

sarah said...

i love deadlines

i especially love the whooshing sound they make as they go swinging on by!

good luck! you can do it!

Driven said...

thanks!

i need all the encouragement i can get. lol

hope pusan was fun for you!

sarah said...

pusan was great! as was seoul... i love holiday time

i want to see your designs, please!