Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aaarrrrgggghhh

It's supposed to be a two-week break but there's no break for me and those who are still not done with the lingerie/swimwear project. After weeks of draping and correcting patterns, I have not yet perfected a single pattern. I tried to wing it by not doing a sample but that ended in disaster. Lesson learned: don't wing it.

After a private class with V, I think I'm on the right track. I hope to at least finish two things this week so I could concentrate on other things, dyeing for textiles and doing the catalogue for the designs.  Sigh. 

Tomorrow's another day in school. 

2 comments:

sarah said...

oh you poor thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck! and hang in there!!!

Driven said...

thank you! !!!
finished 3 garments today. 1 more. just one more and i can move on.