Friday, May 1, 2009

Corsets! Corsets! Corsets!

We handed in our corsets today. I was glad to finish my mine, just the binding actually, at 12.45 in the morning. That gave me 5 hours of shut eye. My classmates weren't so fortunate. Due to the intricate designs they've made, some had to keep working at their corsets until past the due time which was at 2 in the afternoon. T, our lecturer, wasn't bothered by it. He was happy at the work done by the class and he was even complimented by M, the principal of the school. She said the works this year was much better than last year. Yey!

So here are the corsets. Forgot to bring my camera so had to do with my mobile phone.





My corset inner layer


My corset with outer layer

Eileen's corset. She stitched all those designs herself, to get the effect she saw at Clegs.


I think this is Kirsty's

Viviana's corset

6 comments:

sarah said...

oh my gosh gosh. they are beautiful! congratulations!

Driven said...

thank you. =)

sarah said...

if i ever get married i shall hire you! on the same page - if i ever go to the races or a royal ball etc etc consider yourself commissioned!!

Driven said...

ahahahaha. pile on the pressure why don't you. but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Jessica said...

Oh my god Viviana and Eileen's!!!

Oh hi there, just visiting! :)

Driven said...

Hi Jessica!

Thanks for visiting.

There are more photos in my facebook btw.