Saturday, October 23, 2010

Comparing Customer Service

Dear EMCO Shoe Retail Staff and Management,

Having your back turned to your customer while having a conversation and trying to resolve an issue is not only rude but shows lack of professionalism, as well, especially when you're leaning over the table and have your butt facing said customer.

I loved the sales assistant the first time I went there and bought my wedges but I won't be going back to shop at your store anymore after today's rude behaviour.


***

Dear Alberto Piazza Retail Staff and Management,

Your ladies at your clearance store were so nice and attentive. I was mentally ticking all the points of good customer service while I was being served. It almost distracted me from the dog poo smell inside the store and the dog poo marks on the carpet brought in perhaps by a previous customer who stepped on dog poo outside.

Dog poo aside, I bought a pair of new season high heels from your store. It was comfortable and pretty. The fact that it was made from Italy was an added bonus.

I will be visiting your store again.


No comments: