Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everybody's having a Sale

It's probably because the American dollar and Australian is at near par. Bad news for exporters (like us) and great for importers (most retailers here).

I went to our accountant today to ask him about how to set up a Discretionary Trust. I read up before I went but it was still a bit confusing. After the meeting, I finally have a clearer idea and it'll be a useful thing to know should I do pursue that avenue.

After that serious meeting, I went in search of a Tony Bianco outlet. And I scored!

www.tonybianco.com.au

Got this baby from EMCO, a Tony Bianco stockist at Richmond. They were selling it for $135.00 while Tony Bianco's online store was selling it at $ 199.00 

Then I tried this one on and I had the strongest urge to get it as well. It was priced at $ 150.00 so I decided to let it go until the sales staff said it was further discounted to $ 135.00. Weeeellll, what's a girl to do? Place it on lay by. =) Next week, it's coming home with me. =)

www.tonybianco.com.au


And to think it's being sold online for $189.00.

Funny how a few months ago, I've been complaining how nobody seems to be selling wedges with thick soles and how a few months later, they're everywhere. 



No comments: