Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back to Work, Back to School

Came back from the US on a Saturday and went back to work on Tuesday. Surprisingly, jet lag didn't seem to affect me much. In fact, it actually helped me wake up early. I've been doing mostly logistics work, dirty, sweaty job but hey! I quite enjoy the physical work.

Speaking of work, my plan of finding a full-time job didn't pan out so I decided to go back to school and finish the course. As if reading my mind, the school (new administration) sent the first assignment even before classes started. They forgot to send out the full class schedule though so I have no idea when I have to go back to school.

So I've been taking lots of photos for my assignment though I haven't really made any headway. Hopefully, that will change by next week.

And by next week, I hope to get me a new sewing machine. Yey! I initially wanted an industrial sewing machine since that's what we use in school but there's no space for it at home. Also, the prices are prohibitive (for me anyway). Instead, I'm now planning to buy a Bernina 350 and an overlocker. That way I get two machines for the price of what I would be paying for an industrial machine.

No comments: