Monday, March 7, 2011

Aches and pains

and school to look forward to. Sigh.

So glad I followed my GP's advice and bought these compression tights. They help! A lot! They're made by Levante, an Italian brand exclusively distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Ambra Corporation. I bought the support factor 10 and support factor 12 (or was it an 8 and a 10?). The first was for when I had to work for 8 to 10 hours and the second for when I have to work for 10 to 13 hours a day.

My back no longer aches as badly and my legs don't get as swollen as they used to when I work more than 8 hours.

I seriously recommend it to anyone who works in industries where they have to stand up for a very long time. The material is sheer so it's smooth to the touch. =)

You can read more about it on Levante's website.

from www.levante.com.au






No comments: